Attention, this page is going to be matter-of-fact! This is about us: Einbeck Tourismus. We are responsible for all topics on this website. As executive department Public and Business Realtions we are directly assigned to Mayor Einbeck and therefore part of Einbeck’s city administration. Public and Business Relations (PBR) combine the areas of external communication, tourism and economic development.
We would like people to be excited about our town and to join us people from Einbeck with you – our guests. Because our main goal in the field of tourism promotion is tourism development and tourism marketing of our beautiful town.
The emphasis of tourism marketing is on controlling the brand Einbeck and the best possible communcation of touristic core topics of the city: Vintage cars experience, timber-framed craftsmanship and beer delight. We issue publications, make classical public relations and forward information, stories and experiences to the digital world to position Einbeck as a travel destination.
Einbeck Tourismus offer is directed to:
- Einbeck’s guests and citizens
- Tourismus-relevant sectors and actors
- Organisers of fairs, conferences and cultural events
We create experiences, especially related to our core topics. Thus, we promote touristic growth, at the same time we contribute to positive attitude and support the development of Einbeck as jewel in the heart of Germany. We also stand for market analysis and innovation, for qualification and quality impulses.
As regarding to content as well as to the overall strategic orientation there are a lot of overlaps and synergies, we work closely together with Einbeck Marketing GmbH and Wirtschaftsförderung der Stadt Einbeck.
Matter of the Heart
If you require information on the topics ServiceQualität Deutschland in Niedersachsen or Reisen für Alle – we are your central contact.
- The quality label ServiceQualität Deutschland in Niedersachsen is awarded to all companies that constantly work on measures to improve service and increase their own strengths and decrease deficiencies.
- The federal standardised label and certification system Reisen für Alle is about accessibility: We put a great emphasis on accessibility of offers and therefore certify barrier-free businesses along the entire tourist service chain. This is not just about people with handicaps, but also “More” of service and quality. Also families with buggies and elderly people appreciate this.
Quality rather than quantity
Einbeck’s hosts can still have their apartment, holiday cottage or rooms qualified according to DTV standard by our trained staff members. Furthermore, if they are interested they can get information on Bed & Bike – certification for bike-friendly accommodation. For all accommodation, from hotels to holiday rooms, we offer the possibility to be presented on our booking portal as well as a booking online opportunity in cooperation with our partner OnlineBuchungService GmbH. We have prepared additional information for hosts, gastronomes and further tourist partners in our partner area.
You can learn more about part of our work at any time: In our Tourist-Information in the Eicke House you will receive personal advice, information on tourist offers, brochures and souvenirs. You can also book accommodation, guided city tours or group programmes as well as tickets for local, regional or national events in presale directly at the Tourist-Information.